Most of you have probably seen the recent movie “The Bucket List,” which is a term meant for certain things you’d like to do before you “kick the bucket”. In this post, I’ve put together a list of things I’d like to do/accomplish before I’m gone.
Some will be easier to achieve than others, but I don’t mind working hard for the rest. They’re definitely worth it :-)
So, here goes… This is my tennis bucket list, in no particular order (except for the first one):
- Meet my idol, Martina Navratilova – if I can only do one thing on my list, this is it!
- Finally make it to a Wimbledon
- Move up to 5.0
- Pick up a tennis ball by bouncing it with my racket – I have never been able to do that.
- Visit the Tennis International Hall of Fame in Newport, RI
- Go to the Australian Open
- Go to the French Open
- Own a Louis Vuitton Sac de Tennis
- Attend a 5-day adult tennis camp at the Evert Tennis Academy
- Play tennis at the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai
How about you? Do you have a bucket list? Are any of your goals on my list? I’m curious, so please tell me in the comments section below :-)