Winter is coming (at least according to Game of Thrones), but for many of us, it feels like it’s already here. Dropping temps means lots of layers and puffy, padded winter coats. But who wants to wear bulky outerwear on a tennis court? Not me!!
Enter Ororo: a heated apparel company (yep, you read that right) that has vests, fleeces, coats, and sweatshirts equipped with rechargeable heating devices. Just imagine being able to wear your favorite heated blanket to your matches while still having the mobility you need to win them…Sweet!
Here’s everything you need to know about these awesome sweatshirts:
- 60% Cotton and 40% Polyester
- SIZE AND FIT: unisex; relaxed fit
- CASUAL DESIGN WITH LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE FABRIC: Quality cotton blend fabric exterior with fleece lining allows you to perform your strokes easily while ensuring that you enjoy comfortable warmth without losing excess heat; USB port for charging smartphones and other mobile devices.
- HEAT ACROSS BODY: 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left and right chest, mid-back); adjust 3 heating settings (high, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- QUICK AND LONG-LASTING WARMTH: heats up in seconds with 7.4V CE-certified battery, and lasts up to 8 working.
- NO WORRIES AT ALL: Easy care; Machine washable; ONE YEAR WARRANTY covered.
All items in the collection heat multiple areas of the body, have four different heating levels and include a battery charge that lasts up to eight hours. That’s more than enough time to kick some tennis butt, and then sit on the sidelines while you cheer on your teammates!