With the Australian Open in full swing, it’s only appropriate that we post our recipe for the Buccament Bay Resort’s famous “Grand Slam” cocktail, as created by Aussie tennis legend Pat Cash.
It’s fruity, refreshing, and perfect for celebrating a win (or getting over a loss) on the courts! Give it a try and you’ll see what we mean!
The Pat Cash "Grand Slam" Cocktail (Recipe)
- 3/4 oz White rum
- 3/4 oz “Captain Bligh” rum or similar Caribbean rum
- 1 oz “Malibu” or similar coconut rum
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 1/4 oz Grenadine syrup
- 1/4 oz Lime juice
- 1/4 oz Simple syrup
- Dash of Angostura
- Pour the grenadine into the bottom of a highball (tall) glass, and add ice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and give it 5 or 6 vigorous shakes.
- Gently strain into the glass with the grenadine. Decorate with lime and mint, and enjoy!