School is out for the summer, so why not take a team trip to a resort where you’ll be pampered while you fine tune your backhand in time for Fall league start up in September? Or maybe you’d like to take a family vacation that will have something for you, the tennis lover, as well as everyone else?
The all-inclusive Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa Florida is ranked among the top 25 tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine, and when you check out the Youtube video at the bottom of this post and you’ll see why.
Beautiful grounds, 45 tennis courts with all four Grand Slam surfaces, luxurious accommodations, great food, and plenty of things to keeps the kiddos happy. What more could you ask for? Well, how ’bout a chance to watch top-ranked players like John Isner, James Blake, and Mardy Fish training on one of the courts!
And, as an added option, you can sign up for their world-renowned Hopman Tennis Program featuring individual skill drills and concentrated clinics with players matched to your ability at a student/instructor ratio maximum of 4 to 1. Be sure and visit www.saddlebrooktennis.com for all the deets.
The regular adult vacation package includes:
- FREE hearty breakfast or delicious lunch (per paid night)
- On-site dining includes 3 restaurants, sports bar, poolside cafe, and coffee bar
- Two hours Har-Tru court time and one hour ball machine time daily (as available)
- Hopman lessons or clinics (additional fee)
- Wine & cheese receptions
- Dive-In Movie (as scheduled)
- FREE golf and tennis mini-clinics (as scheduled)
- Resort spa specials
- Fitness center access and various daily fitness activities
And if you bring the kiddos, they will enjoy:
- Children’s Social
- S’Kids Club at Family-Friendly Prices
- Children under 16 stay free with an adult
- Special Discounted Tickets to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and LEGOLAND FLorida
Check out Saddlebrook’s promotional video and see just why this is a great summertime – or any time – tennis destination vacation! I’m working on getting my team to go right now :-)