Listen, you may be dealing with an injury at the moment. Maybe you have a bad rotator cuff, tennis elbow, knee pain, lower back pain, or maybe you have ALL OF THESE!
I feel your pain, because I certainly have.
And it took me awhile to develop a process that not only has healed all of my injuries, but has actually made me a better player in the process.
In this video, you will learn a simple 5 step process that you can use that will allow you to come back from an injury, and play tennis better than you ever had before.
The first step after having a proper diagnosis is to rehab your injury. You can find out how exactly to do this by either seeing your doctor, or by researching cures for your specific injury.
The second step is to prevent future injuries. This may seem impossible, but there is a lot you can do to prevent future injuries.
- Correct Muscle imbalances.
- Invest in a foam roller for before and after tennis.
- Develop a REGULAR stretching routine.
- Eat good, nutritious food.
- Develop sound technique. Most injuries come from over use or improper use of your muscles. Having sound fundamentals well allow you to play at a high level for the rest of your life.
- Manage expectations. It will take you awhile to achieve the level you were at before. Take your time… listen to your body… and take it one step at a time. You can have high goals, but manage your expectations.
- Visualize. Your brain can’t tell the difference between what is real and what is vividly imagined. So spend some time visualizing success. It will motivate you to do what is necessary to stay on the court.