Ramon Osa with ya here and let me ask you something…
Want to feel more confident at the net?
If you said yes, you’re off to a great start. It’s where ALL the action is… and it’s cool because…
- You can create angles you can’t create from the baseline.
- It really helps your doubles game.
- You can show off your new skirt there.
Joking aside, you want to get comfortable around the net, because you can close out a lot of points there if you know what you’re doing.
Here’s the thing…
A lot of coaches say, you hit the ball with your feet… and that’s partly true. Your feet can get you into a powerful position to put the ball away.
But at the end of the day, you have to get your RACKET on the ball.
So… in this video, I’m going to walk you through a drill I came up with to really develop your hands to the point where you’ll feel like you can handle anything that comes your way.
All you have to remember is:
- Be in a continental grip… the pan handle grip will get you killed up there eventually.
- Keep your hands in front.
- Hit as many backhands as you can… as you’ll see in the video, there are a lot of creative ways to get your racket on the ball, if you’re hitting backhands all day.
And there you have it… check out the video, let me know what you think…
For more tennis tips and fun instruction, head on over to my Youtube channel.
Thanks for watching this one, and I’ll talk to ya soon.